POLICY - PRIVACY
Within the framework of the service provision relationship within the scope of Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, of Royal Decree 1720/2007 (hereinafter, LOPD), of 21 December, approving the Regulation implementing the same, as well as in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, repealing directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter, RGPD), of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE), KEY MATERIALS SL guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal data of any kind provided to us by our customers, in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data.
The Data Protection Policy of KEY MATERIALS SL is based on the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the Data Controller is responsible for compliance with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework, being able to demonstrate this to the corresponding control authorities.
The data provided will be treated under the terms established in the RGPD, in this sense KEY MATERIALS SL has adopted the levels of protection legally required, and has installed all the technical measures at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access by third parties, exposed below. However, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Name of the owner: KEY MATERIALS S.L. Registered office: Marques de Arriluce s/n - local A3 - 48992 - Getxo . Bizkaia - Spain C.I.F.: B95691382 Contact telephone: 944306289 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a company registered in the Mercantile Register of Vizcaya; Volume 5299; Folio 156; Page BI-60584; Inscription 1.
All data provided by our customers and/or visitors to the KEY MATERIALS SL website or its staff will be included in the register of personal data processing activities, created and maintained under the responsibility of KEY MATERIALS SL, essential to provide the services requested by users, or to resolve any doubts or questions raised by our visitors. Our policy is not to elaborate profiles on the users of our services.
- Contractual relationship: This is the relationship that applies when you purchase one of our products or contract one of our services.
- Legitimate interest: To deal with the queries and claims that you submit to us and to manage the collection of the amounts owed.
- Your consent: If you are a user of our website, by ticking the box on the contact form, you authorise us to send you the necessary communications to respond to your query or request for information.
We do not disclose your personal data to anyone, with the exception of those public or private entities to which we are obliged to provide your personal data in order to comply with any law. For example, the Tax Law requires us to provide the Tax Agency with certain information on financial transactions exceeding a certain amount.
In the event that, apart from the cases mentioned above, we need to disclose your personal information to other entities, we will ask for your prior permission through clear options that will allow you to decide in this respect.
In this sense, KEY MATERIALS SL will keep the personal data once its relationship with you has ended, duly blocked, during the period of prescription of the actions that could derive from the relationship maintained with the interested party.
Once blocked, your data will be inaccessible to KEY MATERIALS SL, and will not be processed except to make them available to the Public Administrations, Judges and Courts, for the attention of possible responsibilities arising from the processing, as well as for the exercise and defence of claims before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We use all reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of personal information processed on our systems. We maintain strict levels of security to protect the personal data we process against accidental loss and against unauthorised access, processing or disclosure, taking into account the state of technology and the nature and risks to which the data is exposed. However, we cannot be responsible for your use of the data (including your username and password) you use on our website. Our staff follow strict privacy standards and where we engage third parties to provide support services, we require them to abide by the same standards and allow us to audit them for compliance.
We inform you that you may exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data, to know which personal data are being processed and the processing operations carried out on them;
- The right to rectify any inaccurate personal data;
- The right to erasure of your personal data, where this is possible (e.g. by law);
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data where the accuracy, lawfulness or necessity of the data processing is in doubt, in which case we may retain the data for the purpose of asserting or defending claims.
- The right to oppose the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process them is our legitimate interest. KEY MATERIALS SL will stop processing your data unless it has a legitimate interest or it is necessary for the defence of claims.
- The right to data portability, when the legal basis that enables us to process your data is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke the consent given to KEY MATERIALS SL
To exercise your rights, you can do it free of charge and at any time by contacting us at Marqués de Arriluce s/n local A3, 48992, Getxo, Vizcaya, attaching a copy of your ID card.
In the event that you feel that your rights have been disregarded by our entity, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, by any of the following means:
Postal address: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid.
Telephone: 901.100.099 y 912.663.517
Making a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency does not entail any cost and the assistance of a lawyer or solicitor is not necessary.
KEY MATERIALS SL reserves the right to modify the present policy in order to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence that may affect its compliance.
In order to ensure compliance with the regulations on personal data protection, KEY MATERIALS SL has received consulting and advisory services from clickDatos.